Q&A | TechNoob.co
#1. Place the earbuds in the charging case.
#2. Plugin the case.
#3. Press the button on the back of the case until the lights in the inside are red and the light in the middle blinks green.
*The inside of the case will turn blue and the blinking green light will be solid when fully charged.
Are they the same size as AirPods?
No, but all most the same size.
AirPods: Case: 5.35x 2.13 Earpiece: 4.03x 1.80
EarBuds: Case: 5.75x 2.50 Earpiece: 4.10x 2
The Earbuds are Not powering on.
They need to be charged. Use the charger that comes with it to charge it.
If the light in the middle is not blinking green then it’s not charging.
The light in the middle is solid green. Is the charging complete at this point?
- The blue light blinks while on.
- Watching a video, the audio lags.
- They are not voice activated.
- Charging case may not charge earbuds by themselves.
- Works with all bluetooth supported phones.
- Not sure if it work with Mac computers, we don't know what the code is.
- Mono while talking on the phone/ Stereo while listening to music
PHONE CASES SIZE HELP
If You Have Any Other Questions Please Contact Us.